Managed, WordPress hosting from the co-founder of WordPress.
Fast. Scalable. Fully Managed
All Plans are monthly Paid in GBP
Designed with WordPress optimisation in mind
White Glove service to take care of all your website needs
Our domain manager makes it easy to track, update, transfer, purchase, and administer all of your domains in one place.
Our Email makes it easy to track, update, transfer, purchase, and administer all of your domains in one place.
Our Backups makes it easy to track, update, transfer, purchase, and administer all of your domains in one place.
Make it simple
Everything you need is included
All packages include:
- Managed WordPress hosting from the co-founder of WordPress
- Single site WordPress installed, configured, and secured.
- Secure hosting on a lightly shared server.
- High performance, well specified servers.
- Optional Google Apps/Zoho set-up for email
- Off-site backup of all files and data
- Off-site uptime monitoring from two independant services
- Third-party DNS hosting
- Extra bandwidth: £3 per 10GB per month (£33 per year)
- Extra storage: £1 per 1GB per month (£11 per year)
- Real time backup of files and data (via VaultPress) from £15 per month per site
Level 1 support included:
- Server monitoring and OS (Operating System) upgrades
- Security updates to WordPress as required and WordPress version updates around 3 times per year (the official release schedule).
- Plugin upgrades as needed (Note 3)
- Unmodified Theme upgrades as needed (Note 3)
- Basic email support, max 5 tickets per month. UK office hours 10am – 6pm. Next business day response. Email email@example.com.
- Unused tickets are not carried over.
Level 1 support is available for externally hosted sites from (£120 per month)
Additional webmaster support available: (e.g. help with theme and plugin issues, installing approved plugins, configuration help) at £120 per hour in 15 minute increments. UK office hours 10am – 6pm. Next business day response.
Note: Upgrades of plugins and themes not hosted on wordpress.org will require access to premium accounts.
Note: As a managed hosting service, we require an admin login to your WordPress site at all times. We can’t upgrade or fix things without it.
Further support levels are available: Contact us for details.